Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
I started already..it's Nikhil
But I have no clue what it is with Nikhil?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
I started already..it's Nikhil
But I have no clue what it is with Nikhil?
seriously.... but they never show that bad people come to bad end... they dont really give punishment to them... they hardly ever show them repenting for their actions.... its too much of a torture...Originally posted by: Isamreen
Poor Pallavi baby sitter lag rahi Mandu ki...
Bada bindi 😡 isko toh Raghav hi thikane lagaye... Pallavi is too good for them...
Aiyooo ....
So much shanti???
Where are you people?😲
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
seriously.... but they never show that bad people come to bad end... they dont really give punishment to them... they hardly ever show them repenting for their actions.... its too much of a torture...
Really they had been very linient with Sulu...
Although Ved and Sunny got their due punishment..
Tumhare bulane ka wait kr rahi thi 😃
sad sad lag raha 😒
Hazir hai rani sahiba!! 😆
i am here😆
Hayee...
Tum log kya intezar mein rehte ho🤣
Tag krliya karo👍🏼
Shukriya ....🤗