Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
true, no one can beat panchi 🤣she is the champion of thia game 🤣
Wonder who gave her the training 🤣 Danish or Siddharth? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
true, no one can beat panchi 🤣she is the champion of thia game 🤣
Wonder who gave her the training 🤣 Danish or Siddharth? 🤣
Danish probably started that whole mess 🤣🤣
I guess ,papa dobriyal 🤣
No, Arnab dobriyal started all this 🤣 bewafai ka game 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I guess ,papa dobriyal 🤣
oh yes I forgot about him 🤣 the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
He's the mastermind behind all this then🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I guess ,papa dobriyal 🤣
Like father like daughter🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
oh yes I forgot about him 🤣 the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
Papa Dobriyal was in love with Mommy Jaiswal then he get married to Mommy Dobriyal and had an Extra marital affair with Mommy Jaiswal 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
No, Arnab dobriyal started all this 🤣 bewafai ka game 🤣
I forgot about his affair🤣
Poor Sugandh and Madhu 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
🤣🤣
Papa Dobriyal was in love with Mommy Jaiswal then he get married to Mommy Dobriyal and had an Extra marital affair with Mommy Jaiswal 🤣
Maybe he's the one who inspired Metz to go behind both the brothers🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k