Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup bts hero is Sab ka dosth. 😆🤣
That’s very clear 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup bts hero is Sab ka dosth. 😆🤣
That’s very clear 😂😂😂
Without a doubt 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Actually shivangi birthday is on January 15
They have celebrated it on sets it's seems
But in Wikipedia it's wrong as december 1st
Exactly! That was confusion going around
Thanks to this live it got really cleared
they were shooting from that time i guess...as show went on air on feb 15th..month after that...promos shooting was going on i guess🤔
wiki anyone writes any bakwas😵😵
yup sai said also said it in Twitter that they started shooting from jan
https://twitter.com/saiketanrao/status/1411275704231104513?s=20
Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
What if later on the name shifts from ‘Saree ka dukaan’ to ‘Khubsurti ka dukaan’ after they confess to each other and it’s all pinky and rosy around them
I won’t mind it
it's comical way of Friends...Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
What is ‘Prends’?
Once sai used this word in ask me anything on Instagram
They question was
what is ur bond with shivangi
And he said we are #prends
may beOriginally posted by: Srijeeta06
What if later on the name shifts from ‘Saree ka dukaan’ to ‘Khubsurti ka dukaan’ after they confess to each other and it’s all pinky and rosy around them
But I prefer only saree ka dukkan onscreen..
From what I understood Sai is expert in doing ‘naamkaran’ of people, so there might be a possibility.
That’s why I said so
But I agree cent percent that ‘Saree ka dukaan’ is anyday hands down more preferable