atleast he was smiling whole heartedly🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
atleast he was smiling whole heartedly🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
so true he was totally clueless. Was avoiding it to maximum just looking herecnad there 😆
Exactly
It was Shivangi doing the whole needful
yup that's proves their professionalism.
yaa...no scenes r odd or over uptil now👍🏼
it went so natural...he was with attitude there😆
We I was thinking he so good in that scene but his offscreen anger helped him to do it so well
yup bts hero is Sab ka dosth. 😆🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Sai spoke about ‘jay mishra’
I swear I remembered you guys the second Sai took his name
I was literally laughing 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
so true he was totally clueless. Was avoiding it to maximum just looking herecnad there 😆
yaa🤣...he was like kahan phas gaya main😆
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Sai spoke about ‘jay mishra’
I swear I remembered you guys the second Sai took his name
I was literally laughing 🤣🤣
Tanya was the first thought when I heard him say that
My god. They agreed for one hour live?👏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup that's proves their professionalism.
We I was thinking he so good in that scene but his offscreen anger helped him to do it so well
yaa...that whole scene, he had to show attitude, anger & frustration😆..but it was beautiful😆
it's episode 51