Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Ab toh saara desh yeh sach jaan chuka hai, didi ka jeevan paavan hogaya🤣
Didi ka jeevan safal hua. Ab woh shaanti purvak yoga resort meiin teerath yatra ke liye jaa sakti hai. Lautne ki koi zarurat nahi hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Ab toh saara desh yeh sach jaan chuka hai, didi ka jeevan paavan hogaya🤣
Didi ka jeevan safal hua. Ab woh shaanti purvak yoga resort meiin teerath yatra ke liye jaa sakti hai. Lautne ki koi zarurat nahi hai
Well maybe, cuz usually the track is super important after that separation track, and we got for that ruby pendant roundwaala which we never saw till the end. So we might, I'll check in the morning itself.cuz it comes in the morning itself, so if we get that I'll surely upload it❤️
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Didi ka jeevan safal hua. Ab woh shaanti purvak yoga resort meiin teerath yatra ke liye jaa sakti hai. Lautne ki koi zarurat nahi hai
Abhi toh I want to relax and chill at her momma's place for a year or two😎🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Well maybe, cuz usually the track is super important after that separation track, and we got for that ruby pendant roundwaala which we never saw till the end. So we might, I'll check in the morning itself.cuz it comes in the morning itself, so if we get that I'll surely upload it❤️
Shristhi's TV will be back in business. 😆😆
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Well maybe, cuz usually the track is super important after that separation track, and we got for that ruby pendant roundwaala which we never saw till the end. So we might, I'll check in the morning itself.cuz it comes in the morning itself, so if we get that I'll surely upload it❤️
Okay....guys... what's your TRP prediction for tomorrow⭐️
I'll say 3.1 🤣
If it gets the job, that is if we get the promo 🤣
What do you think?? Last to last week yiu were correct.
Yeah, the unchanged trp🤣
I still feel it will be 3.1🤣
Yamini ji ka naya vlog
Waise, does this seems the day before birthday party waala shoot 🤓