Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Maybe they have developed a certain liking for the colour red these days🐷
That show is done. They have stopped shooting as well.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Maybe they have developed a certain liking for the colour red these days🐷
That show is done. They have stopped shooting as well.
Chalo woh aarti kisi kaam toh aayi🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Sitara aaj kal hamare show ko promote he nahi karta.
Ďude, I guess the whole FD and the show needs this....
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶
And yup....
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
I don't why there are no promos or posts regarding Ghum. Anupama is still getting promos and everything.
🤣🤣 🤣
This is beyond hilarious 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I don't why there are no promos or posts regarding Ghum. Anupama is still getting promos and everything.
Yeah, so much promotions for that dance academy opening.
Waise, I read somewhere that promo is by PH and it's their decision, yeh sahi hai kya.
In that case we have to see. I don't know I do feel we might get one tomorrow, cuz thursday is usually promo day.
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Yeah, so much promotions for that dance academy opening.
Waise, I read somewhere that promo is by PH and it's their decision, yeh sahi hai kya.
In that case we have to see. I don't know I do feel we might get one tomorrow, cuz thursday is usually promo day.
We didn't get any on-screen promo for the college fest or for Sai's birthday. I don't know what these gius are thinking.
@Bold: I am not sure about this. SP must have some say or the shows which are not doing well there PH will release promos, when they want.
Ab toh saara desh yeh sach jaan chuka hai, didi ka jeevan paavan hogaya🤣
Seriously. Me too!
I find it... 🤬
Promos are channel's prerogative. Maybe they will give us one for the next track which is probably going to be a shocker?!