Imli and NIK started around Nov-Dec while IPZN, March!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Imli and NIK started around Nov-Dec while IPZN, March!
we should fill AB ka ears against Sony ...vamps ki tarah shaatir chaal and separate them 😆
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Imli and NIK started way before IPZN.
Yup, so maybe their website haven’t been updated for long
If I am not wrong, NIK going off air in August. No clue about Imli. Can't stand that show.
we should fill AB ka ears against Sony ...vamps ki tarah shaatir chaal and separate them 😆
won’t work, AB will do anything for money
damn 🤣...if only i had more money 😆
Originally posted by: kankabhor
arpit's new vlog😆 He seems to be upset that some people said he is invading their privacy🤣
Param mumbling from his vanity and then outright screaming:
*kya bolti hain yaar yeh*
KYA BOLTI HAIN CHUP REHNA YAAR
Ishqi: CHUPP! TUM KYUN BEECH MEIN BOL RAHE HO😡
🤣🤣🤣
haha… itna bhi payara nahi hai koi bhi show to spend money on it in that manner 🤣
I would have spent on IPZN had I had that amount. I honestly would have though I might have cursed myself for life for doing that but I would have. 😆
To paison se AB ko khareedna hai ya IPZN ko?😆