Originally posted by: Transference
Has anyone recently watched the movie Bulbul?
Uff I tried so gory and scary but the actress was great in it and it was a Laila majnu reunion of sorts lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Transference
Has anyone recently watched the movie Bulbul?
Uff I tried so gory and scary but the actress was great in it and it was a Laila majnu reunion of sorts lol
Originally posted by: Transference
❤️❤️I think the Tamil movie was well cast as well as Hindi. Ajay as Michael Mukherjee was fantastic in Hindi. Abhishek Bacchan was a revelation!
Yes Hindi casting was good but still skeptical about Kareena and Vivek,😆
Esha suited Ajay more than Surya😃
AB jr and Rani were awesome
Pakka I will watch it tomorrow..Hope its available in on youtube or mx player
Yes Hindi casting was good but still skeptical about Kareena and Vivek,😆
Esha suited Ajay more than Surya😃
AB jr and Rani were awesome
This was before vive ruined his career lol
First time I thought Esha could act lol
Ab Jr and rani we great
The music was the best part though lol
Yes Hindi casting was good but still skeptical about Kareena and Vivek,😆
Esha suited Ajay more than Surya😃
AB jr and Rani were awesome
😆 They were okay!
Originally posted by: Transference
Did anyone talk about Mani Ratnam ❤️
What is your fav movie of his? 😎
Yuva. Uyire/Dil Se, Kaatru Veliyadai
Bombay, Iruvar
Finally I find a person who likes Kaatru Veliyidai.. many said its not worth watching.. I personally liked it 😅❤️
Originally posted by: Madheart
Finally I find a person who likes Kaatru Veliyidai.. many said its not worth watching.. I personally liked it 😅❤️
Hahaha! Jugni Jugni is on my playlist repeat along with Vaan