Next is ex contestant
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Next is ex contestant
Is it confirmed? I have seen on Sunny's pic.
Also Bappi Da & Reena Roy's episodes were shot on different days so I think they are not coming in the same episode.
B Prank
B Prank 🤣
One of those voiceovers I was talking abt🥳dhamaakedaar
Which ex contestants are coming?
Sunny Hindustani
It’s on his fb page
But I don’t know why arunita’s picture is on the thumbnail? There is no mention of her in the video
youtubers use arunita's photo for viewsOriginally posted by: Tambussam12345
Sunny Hindustani
It’s on his fb page
But I don’t know why arunita’s picture is on the thumbnail? There is no mention of her in the video
in next week or in finale? Next week is booked for Bappida and Reena Roy.Originally posted by: Tambussam12345
Sunny Hindustani
It’s on his fb page
But I don’t know why arunita’s picture is on the thumbnail? There is no mention of her in the video
I think top 5 will be declared in next week. How are they planning for more 2 weeks to continue before the finale? How long the voting for finale will continue? Will it be opened on Sat & Sun for limited time like before up to 8 Aug and after 8th voting lines open for full week? Or the final votes will be ended on the 8th Aug?
How many votes will be allowed by one? Will be there any change in voting modality?