Yes, the writing was one of the best I have ever seen on ITV. I can watch the episodes again and again, especially the scenes with Hanuman Singh and Minnie.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes, the writing was one of the best I have ever seen on ITV. I can watch the episodes again and again, especially the scenes with Hanuman Singh and Minnie.
Yes, the writing was one of the best I have ever seen on ITV. I can watch the episodes again and again, especially the scenes with Hanuman Singh and Minnie.
Yes their chemistry is just like what Mohan had with Nanhi. 😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0