Thank you for mentioning me. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you for mentioning me. 🤗
Sign me up please. 😃
Let’s not do that Shibu 😢 We did last game. let him take a break if that’s what he wants. ❤️
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I know BW is not my fav at all but this BW is retro from 1970s so will be lil different experience no?
Yes yes this will be different. 1950 to 1970 only! 😃
Wanna sleep
Hehehe sleep? Thats funny
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Let’s not do that Shibu 😢 We did last game. let him take a break if that’s what he wants. ❤️
Momma said no Shibu 🤣
Wanna try your hand at another sheep game?
No thanks. I'm going to take a break until mid-August when I'll launch Holmes S2.
Originally posted by: Minionite
No thanks. I'm going to take a break until mid-August when I'll launch Holmes S2.
Okie enjoy ur well deserved break❤️
https://x.com/i/status/2071619855959417138
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
https://x.com/panindiareview/status/2070591772229787932?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
18