What is the last dream you can remember? And was this in color or black&white?
3D tha dream😆 Pata nahi kya tha😆 Aankh khulte hi sab bhool bhool😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What is the last dream you can remember? And was this in color or black&white?
3D tha dream😆 Pata nahi kya tha😆 Aankh khulte hi sab bhool bhool😆
Originally posted by: Viewpoint
I was in the middle of an ocean, while people gushed about how beautiful that house in the middle of the ocean was, I was scared and then a wave came and threw me out of that house. I landed on a dry area.
It was in color, 1280x 😆
I woke up a bit scared 😆
I can relate to it...👍
I too had dreamt many times of high and mighty ocean waves, ferocious, engulfing everything in front of my eyes...
It was terrific, I always woke up scared and confused...
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
I have started talking like Raghav Rao now! All that toota phoota hindi and specially that Ardhamainda.
So speaking in such a way that too in a urdu household was a shock for my family.
That Ardhamainda reminded me of a funny incident recently. We went out with a telugu family and the dad was scolding his son for something and said Ardhamainda. I was sheepishly smiling and almost buttered out Ardhamainda 😂
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Your alternate career option?
Or something you wish you could have done??
An Artist or joined nda (national defence academy )
when a person never make a mistake it means he never try new things 👍🏼What is your favorite quote or life slogan?
You always pass failure on your way to success 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Your alternate career option?
Or something you wish you could have done??
It's either Writing or Singing.
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Your alternate career option?
Or something you wish you could have done??
Psychology. I really want to do something related to mental health. I hope I can do it in future.
NDA ❤️❤️❤️
Pyar hai vo to
You can still try on writing...really look forward for your story updates 🤗
😂😂
Noo ,how could I , i am still studying in school😂😂