Originally posted by: fatssrilanka
You mean to say on one side Sai will be hospitalized and Virat will go missing 😟
In tamil track pakhi tried to kill sai so she got hospitalised same time virat went missing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka
You mean to say on one side Sai will be hospitalized and Virat will go missing 😟
In tamil track pakhi tried to kill sai so she got hospitalised same time virat went missing
Originally posted by: Spicyfood
I think they are shooting hospital track 😭
Looks like the dreaded track is here . mohit is crying and hamesha rone waali is not crying hinting towards the same. Shanti Shanti 🧘♀️ may be they will bring in a twist and surprise us.
Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9
In tamil track pakhi tried to kill sai so she got hospitalised same time virat went missing
So there was no suicide track in tamil?
Whatever they are gonna show, I hope it will be with utmost care.
Suicide can be a triggering topic for many, so can be sl*tshaming. These topics are often linked with bad mental health. Not at all acceptable for a prime time show.
I hope makers act responsibly here🤞
Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9
In tamil track pakhi tried to kill sai so she got hospitalised same time virat went missing
But, will Virat lose his memory?
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka
You mean to say on one side Sai will be hospitalized and Virat will go missing 😟
Woh zyada ho jaayega... Only Virat... Sai will be fine,... I hope
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Whatever they are gonna show, I hope it will be with utmost care.
Suicide can be a triggering topic for many, so can be sl*tshaming. These topics are often linked with bad mental health. Not at all acceptable for a prime time show.
I hope makers act responsibly here🤞
Unfortunately our makers and responsibility do not belong in the same sentence....
Originally posted by: Spicyfood
I think they are shooting hospital track 😭
Yes your right even I just saw his story!
But, Pakhi tries to kill Sai. That's why I asked.
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Whatever they are gonna show, I hope it will be with utmost care.
Suicide can be a triggering topic for many, so can be sl*tshaming. These topics are often linked with bad mental health. Not at all acceptable for a prime time show.
I hope makers act responsibly here🤞
Agree we just need to stay calm and hope for the best. Not like they are going to stop shooting what ever they started. Or skip some episodes if it's too much for us to handle considering how sensitive the topic is.