Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Thanks for d tag my soul sister 🤗
I don know much about retro bollywood 🙈😂
Even i dont Know
Just give it a try 🤣
Btw how's you doing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Thanks for d tag my soul sister 🤗
I don know much about retro bollywood 🙈😂
Even i dont Know
Just give it a try 🤣
Btw how's you doing
It's a normal sheep game... 😅 just that of you don't send in answers for a round, you are eliminated from the game and the themes will revolve around retro Bollywood.
5 rounds, 7 questions each round
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Urri baba...a new sheep game😲
But wait, RETRO BOLLYWOOD?😲
GOLDEN ERA?😲
These all sound alien to me🤣
NO ELIMINATION?😲
Yeh kya twist pe twist aa raha hai meri life mein!
Oh well, better sign me up before I change my mind!🤣
Yours Truly (for 10 days),
Neeche Se Topper/Unique Sheep
You knew about this game since ages😳 itna drama! Stop stealing the only thing I am genuinely good at!
Ik this game ends almost a month before your exams, but, you up?
Mani, Ik you have a super busy schedule, but, you in? 😉
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Join girls
Thanks for the tag Soni but I won't participate in any game till NEET now😆
Apologies!
Best luck to all participants👍🏼🤗
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Ik this game ends almost a month before your exams, but, you up?
Nahi re... abhi thodi din kuch nahi... tum log enjoy karo🤗
Will peep in whenever possible😳
Okay no problem❤️
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You knew about this game since ages😳 itna drama! Stop stealing the only thing I am genuinely good at!
Well, maybe its time for you to discover a new talent in yourself
it looks like alligator smile 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2071619855959417138
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
https://x.com/panindiareview/status/2070591772229787932?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
18