Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I don’t think I can tag Mishti but here is Soni and few others.
Thanks for tag😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I don’t think I can tag Mishti but here is Soni and few others.
Thanks for tag😃

You earned it for quoting me with that creepy smile 😲
Creepy😲 isnt creepy this smile😊
Both are the same to me and I don’t like them 😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Both are the same to me and I don’t like them 😂
:) Is best
:-) :D ;P
Which is your favourite?
Wifey, I know you're not joining but do tag others who might be interested! 😳
Also, good morning and have a great day! 🤗
From this list I like :P the best 😂
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna play?
Sorry behena not this time around
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Wifey, I know you're not joining but do tag others who might be interested! 😳
Also, good morning and have a great day! 🤗
Good Morning baby...
I am not a recruiter tbh 😂
The thread and the write up looks amazing
Count me in too, although my knowledge of Bollywood retro is as good as my Googling skills 😆
Thank you for tagging Kiffs and Soni 
https://x.com/i/status/2071619855959417138
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
https://x.com/panindiareview/status/2070591772229787932?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
18