Usman is so perfect here.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Usman is so perfect here.
Looks so cliche like theyre forcefully trying to make it a thriller but it actually looks funny.
Where have I heard that background score? Please someone remind me.
Where have I heard that background score? Please someone remind me.
The background music used here is a Rip off from a latest k drama I had been watching lately Beyond evil ...it's an amazing drama which also got the best drama award this year
I m not complaining
The music suited the theme of this show as well ...
If it’s Korean that I wouldn’t have heard it. I don’t watch Korean dramas. It means I have heard it in some other play, probably in another Farooq Rinds drama.
Farooq rind is an amazing director
I haven't seen kubra since sang e mar mar and Mahira since bin roye show
After Aana this is usmans next with hum..I m really excited
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN
Farooq rind is an amazing director
I haven't seen kubra since sang e mar mar and Mahira since bin roye show
After Aana this is usmans next with hum..I m really excited
He was in sabaat
But i dont blame you, that role is better to be forgotten
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
He was in sabaat
But i dont blame you, that role is better to be forgotten
Ab sabaat itna bura bhi nahi tha 😆
Sabaat nahi, his character/role
The drama was actually good