Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I hope actors achy hoon
Cant wait🥳
Oh no...farooq rind may ruin it
waiting to see what the cast is so i can start reading it😆
I want to see Saba Qamar in it.
Btw , few days ago I read that Mahira Khan is doing a drama. Maybe this is it.😳
I want to see Saba Qamar in it.
Btw , few days ago I read that Mahira Khan is doing a drama. Maybe this is it.😳
i hope not😭
should be some talented actress with strong dialogue delivery
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i hope not😭
should be some talented actress with strong dialogue delivery
Yeah please no Mahira khan
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i hope not😭
should be some talented actress with strong dialogue delivery
I thought you loved her in Sheherzaat.😲
I thought you loved her in Sheherzaat.😲
No way, she ruined Falaks character🤔
i hope Sajal Aly hoYeah please no Mahira khan