mars we belong to mars😎
Mars i thought you are from Jupiter
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mars we belong to mars😎
Mars i thought you are from Jupiter

oh okay
But I m in Pakistan
Sorry for intruding but damn…the heat down here. I can’t deal 😭
Can’t wait for it to cool down again
It’s been so long without hearing these names 😆 But why not, BB aane wala hain..teams join karni paregi🤣
*Insert it's been 84 years GIF*
Han strong team cahye humein🤣🤣
naaa I m from Mars 😎😎
Bzzzz Bee 🐝
I see you buzzing around 👀🤣
😡😡
Jo parha Tumne 🤣
naaa I m from Mars 😎😎
How's weather there
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
hows everyone. I miss pak, at least wahan ac or fan to hain
Go buy a fan Inspector Sahab.
I am sure inspectors earn enough to buy a fan, haina?😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k