I will share you my banduk for the shubhkam!! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will share you my banduk for the shubhkam!! 🤣
Arey I will go Shivaji Maharaj style with bagh nakh 👍🏼
So you are more of a hand to hand combat person. 🤣
Yes, bahot Khushi se ship Kar rahe Hai na😈
🤣 Waise Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj cha Wagh Nakh kaha milegi tumhe?
Originally posted by: meghumonu
🤣 Waise Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj cha Wagh Nakh kaha milegi tumhe?
Mai khud hi Bana lungi, Inke chakkar me lohar bhi ban jaungi
Is show ne hum fans ko kya kya bana diya!! 😆
Hi.. Happy Sunday..
Thanks for the new AT creation.
So then I can't reply on the notifications and all.
In that note then.. Nothing to catch up on 😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Hi.. Happy Sunday..
Thanks for the new AT creation.
So then I can't reply on the notifications and all.
In that note then.. Nothing to catch up on 😆
HI Rishu 🤗
Happy Sunday to you too
Sadma girl, leader of tazbu gang yaani Mai is missing out from the list 😭
im so sorry.. done