Yeah! I'm lazy but also good girl🤪
In the same way, you're a good girl and also lazy now🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah! I'm lazy but also good girl🤪
In the same way, you're a good girl and also lazy now🤣
Unintentionally or coincidentally YES 🤣
Ok then now even I want reward 😆
Reward will be given if you alone finish the thread🤣
Now Ande and me too are here so you give reward for us🤪
For initiating this mission !!
Yeah OS will be fine too👍🏼
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Long long ago
Once upon a time
When lockdown was announced in India 🤣
Till then I was a very active one
With minimal lazy effects
But now with minimal active effects
Until the deadline for assignments or records or viva or exam comes
Same here...
Before lockdown, I was preparing for exam at least 6 hours in day...
But now only 1 hours...
Ooh !! But we didn’t break any rule till now na 😆
So no probs 🥳
What ?! Don’t sleep
Focus on our mission
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Yeah because the whole story is based on a time travelling watch only 😆
Give a brief of the story. If it's interesting then I may watch it😆