Nope I guess !!
But yeah only “24” is there 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nope I guess !!
But yeah only “24” is there 😆
No😲
I have viva tomorrow so after it's done I'll join in spamming😆
Just today I got some time to relax from the past few days
Originally posted by: Andetheres
A VERY BIG MISUNDERSTANDING !!!!24hrs ? Continuously ??!! 😱
MY SLEEP ..... 🥺
For a lazy bug .. sleep is the first priority 😎
If we active 24 hours in the IF we can reach 25 threads....
WELCOME TO MISSION 24 Akka 🤗
Surya's movie 24?😆
Mission 24 or something like that was used to air on colors I don't remember much about it😆
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Really😆
But when did you become lazy?
As far as I remember only me and Shivi are lazy bugs here🤣
1/7 th - from birth ☺️
6/7 th - Side effect of lockdown 😆
Or maybe get banned by IF for spamming continuously🤣
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Really😆
But when did you become lazy?
As far as I remember only me and Shivi are lazy bugs here🤣
Yeah right...
Ande when you join the lazy group...
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Surya's movie 24?😆
Mission 24 or something like that was used to air on colors I don't remember much about it😆
Surya’s movie 24
And also the colora one - Anil kapoor also 24 only
Thank God you didn't say our influence🤣