Done for today finished 30 🥳🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Done for today finished 30 🥳🤣
Ab 30 hohgaye 🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Done for today finished 30 🥳🤣
And my notifications 76. Where do I start and where do I finish 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Tanya dhokha de ke chali gayi
Hahaha no no dhoka 😆
Sorry main busy hogayi thi
20 more to go for the first target 



starring from pg 10 🤣🤣Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
And my notifications 76. Where do I start and where do I finish 🤣🤣🤣
kya 😲 first target 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
kya 😲 first target 🤣🤣
YESSSSSSS
"Del" topic pr 50 pages is our first target 



that's fine I thought u wil refresh our target after finishing 50 🤣🤣
blessy where are u
Iam. Not responsible for this target mu target is only 50
After that I don't hold responsible for notifications 🤣🤣