Yes...they tried 2-3 songs before the one what we got on-screen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes...they tried 2-3 songs before the one what we got on-screen
Originally posted by: rheuji17
This reminds me of another pair off screen 🤔 I guess when costars are close they give massage to each other. Sai was enjoying and Shivangi wanted to hit him hard. They have nok jhok relationship off screen too so cute
I love it
The bonding they have and how far they’ve come
I like ur Siggy 😉
Good that u did at last even 😂😂
What even and ur Siggy 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
I don't know
Watched on mute 😆
I remember after marriage when pallavi was getting ready they played sajna hain mujhe song but in episode it was sad title song
so I think they played song only for feel and later edit as per episode
I think durng drunk scene BTS also tumhi ho song but in epi it was aankho me teri
anyways in here also it’s one song but onscreen it was another song that was played
Yaaaa the onscreen song we got is different
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
I don't know
Watched on mute 😆
I remember after marriage when pallavi was getting ready they played sajna hain mujhe song but in episode it was sad title song
so I think they played song only for feel and later edit as per episode
I think durng drunk scene BTS also tumhi ho song but in epi it was aankho me teri
Here also they played one song and in the episode it was something else
They played one song here and Onscreen they played Another
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Here also they played one song and in the episode it was something else
Yes they are doing same
As per situation they are changing song
Ya they changed it Onscreen