Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yeah do that before it's is late
Anyways he is scared for sure if he gets to know that BTS crown is under competition
No doubt in it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yeah do that before it's is late
Anyways he is scared for sure if he gets to know that BTS crown is under competition
No doubt in it 🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yeah today morning also smae thoery only is hot topic 🤣🤣
Hmmmmm
That was the rumor going around
You saw it right!!?
I tagged u in the new topic I made on that
This back hugging was the cutest ❤️
Yessss I did 🤗
Same I was thinking about
Maybe they changed the song selection after this
Or they changed it again
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
This video is posted by Jay mishra in YouTube I guess
Yesssss
and I’ve posted it already
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Yup...it is female version of mere sohneya from Kabir Singh (if I am not wrong)
They changed the song
It’s another song which was played onscreen