Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Yesss! See Vanshu ke resort mein hamare ghar jaisi cheezein hain🤣
resort's tagline: ek dum ghar jaisa
🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Yesss! See Vanshu ke resort mein hamare ghar jaisi cheezein hain🤣
resort's tagline: ek dum ghar jaisa
🤪
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Meri paas bhagawath gita aur Ramayan book hai which that khandhani budhiya has
🤣🤣🤣
wah gayu! kya baat hai. tumhare aur daadi ke beech kaafi kuch same same hai 
I have a grand garden,which is the size of Raisinghanias' ke living room
I also eat same food as raisinghania.
Originally posted by: Anika_PreRish
I have a grand garden,which is the size of Raisinghanias' ke living room
itna bada garden! baap re! 😲
Originally posted by: phoenix27
I also eat same food as raisinghania.
daal chawal se toh mein door rehti hoon. 🤪🤣
I'm more hi-fi than the raisinghanias. 😎
me too but not exactly the same ones 🤣
nahi, rra officially uses RL 🤣
amazing thread gur and amazing answers so far. need to think what all i can relate to or use 🤪
for now i use the same phone brand as ridhu 🤣 ( its hellu's phone i know but she uses it as ridhu too)
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
me too but not exactly the same ones 🤣
Same. Mine are black 😎