Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Transference
All! If you all knew the real me, you would find in completely alternate version of mine. People call me mythology addict 🤪
I have always been a storyteller all my life. Rest, all hush-hush! 😆
WOW
Are they good??
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Lol, no. One Piece was far too in for me to get into it. I read things probably very few people know of unless they are in the manhwa world.
But some of my favorites are:
Here We Go Again (All time favorite 😍)
A Good Day To Be A Dog
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
No Doubt In Us
Great! I am going to read these!
Originally posted by: Transference
All! If you all knew the real me, you would find in completely alternate version of mine. People call me mythology addict 🤪
I have always been a storyteller all my life. Rest, all hush-hush! 😆
U have piqued up my interest
I wanna know this mythology addict😍
I would say they are smartly written, for a common person to understand. Fiction/Non-fiction being good or bad is very subjective. There is a specific genre for every human being. So, Devdutt Pattanaik brand of fiction is definitely not my cup of tea, but I do read them because I like to understand what people find alluring in Contemporary writers.
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Lol, no. One Piece was far too in for me to get into it. I read things probably very few people know of unless they are in the manhwa world.
But some of my favorites are:
Here We Go Again (All time favorite 😍)
A Good Day To Be A Dog
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
No Doubt In Us
Never ventured in this genre
More my brothers cup of tea🙂
Just so you are warned. Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is not a romance and it is still on-going. The other 3 are romances that have all completed 😆
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Just so you are warned. Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is not a romance and it is still on-going. The other 3 are romances that have all completed 😆
Great! 🤗Also, what makes you believe that I only
Would enjoy romance? I am an avid reader and trust me I find your choices intriguing, hence I would go by your recommendation.
Originally posted by: Transference
I would say they are smartly written, for a common person to understand. Fiction/Non-fiction being good or bad is very subjective. There is a specific genre for every human being. So, Devdutt Pattanaik brand of fiction is definitely not my cup of tea, but I do read them because I like to understand what people find alluring in Contemporary writers.
Ohhh...thanks for the honest review...I will be trying the books though
Any other recommendations on Indian Authors
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Ohhh...thanks for the honest review...I will be trying the books though
Any other recommendations on Indian Authors
Check a few pages earlier I have given my recommendations.