Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I love hearing gossip so much these days🤣I'm becoming like those neighbourhood aunties🤣
Hello madam Long time no see. We're u busy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I love hearing gossip so much these days🤣I'm becoming like those neighbourhood aunties🤣
Hello madam Long time no see. We're u busy
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I love hearing gossip so much these days🤣I'm becoming like those neighbourhood aunties🤣
But woh accha tha😳
Didi only comes for what? Like 20 seconds in the end🤣 And most seem more interested in Harini rather than her😆
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
But woh accha tha😳
Didi only comes for what? Like 20 seconds in the end🤣 And most seem more interested in Harini rather than her😆
Ur talking abt the vlog?
Yeah, which vlog you are talking about🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Hey Girlssssssssss🤗🤗
Hey Tanu....❤️
Were you busy today. Haven't seen you much anywhere😭
Helllooo is anyone still here?
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Hey Tanu....❤️
Were you busy today. Haven't seen you much anywhere😭
I was sleeping 🤣🤣🤣
Where is our minute minute romance??
Bas wahi interaction tha zyaada tar aaj ka🤣
Sab ghum hai🤣
@bold
Have you literally assigned this name to me🤣