@bold
Bcuz bcuz... bcuz... the emoji just looked nice🤣
@italics
????
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@bold
Bcuz bcuz... bcuz... the emoji just looked nice🤣
@italics
????
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@bold
Bcuz bcuz... bcuz... the emoji just looked nice🤣
@italics
????
South mein bolte haina! As a namaskaar🤣
Maybe she says ur a kohinoor. 🤣
Ab ye toh woh hi bataa sakte hai🤣
I just felt like saying it 🤣
Nothing serious in it 🤣
Okay!!!🤣🤣
Mann ki baat type🤣
Did u guys see Shivani blog? Nice it was
Did u guys see Shivani blog? Nice it was
Yeah have seen it😆
Aur bolo. Any new gossip 🤣 ya kand
I love hearing gossip so much these days🤣I'm becoming like those neighbourhood aunties🤣