he would! I believe that!! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
he would! I believe that!! ❤️
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
i have to do homework on the other thread. But this to bad, I’m in the mood for some DRAMA. He is mine, no he is mine 🤣
And we would have epic warrr
KD would have watched with popcorn and even encouraged the fire!
And me....🤣
Everyone grew up in that book! Except Draco. They left him like he was. Unfair😭
And pansy but I dont care about her soooo
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
And we would have epic warrr
KD would have watched with popcorn and even encouraged the fire!
And me....🤣
Maybe you can try again to poke to bear later?? 🐻😂
I would love to
But tell me u will do it with me😉
Ww3 ka toh pata nahi par KDice war rokne ki koshish thi🤣
When U cant stop them
Join them
On your terms🖤
I enjoyed
But I know your intentions too😉
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Everyone grew up in that book! Except Draco. They left him like he was. Unfair😭
And pansy but I dont care about her soooo
Pansy is like Dev, side character 🤣
I hope she writes another book ❤️ And cursed child doesn’t count, didn’t even read it. 🙈
My intentions have never been hidden!
They are in the open...
I am not sneaky at all🙂