I never see those
i feel sooooooo in love with those ideas and then I irritate my hubby😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I never see those
i feel sooooooo in love with those ideas and then I irritate my hubby😆
Originally posted by: L2IRM674FOYCZ3JE
You can answer now😆
But it's just her way of distracting people🤣
Hihi at least today its a question that is not going to start ww3 🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Dude, that wasn’t the question 🤣But you know what I do like your answer! Every year a new movie 😱
And books
Ron and hermione could have even broken up😍
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
I'm a Potterhead too😃 I also like Nora Roberts and Cecilia Ahern
And ua fav character??
Originally posted by: UFKGKGACHOXEO3WR
You can answer now😆
But it's just her way of distracting people🤣
Aww Sakshi
Don’t tell me u all din enjoy!
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
I'm a Potterhead too😃 I also like Nora Roberts and Cecilia Ahern
Omg Nora robert, my all time favorite writer! I have literally all here books! Its my proudest possession. I also have here books she write under the name of J.D. robb.
I have read p.s. i love you, still have to read the second book.
than she could have ended with Draco 😍
Sandy they didn’t fight! They were so tame! It was almost like selflessness ki moorat!
Imagine me throwing that ques out at twitter And insta pankhis!
Only if Draco turned up to be brave at the end🖤
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Sandy they didn’t fight! They were so tame! It was almost like selflessness ki moorat!
Imagine me throwing that ques out at twitter And insta pankhis!
i have to do homework on the other thread. But this to bad, I’m in the mood for some DRAMA. He is mine, no he is mine 🤣