Urdu has quite a collection of beautiful words,I must say.
I love the way they intonate the words. There's something in their rhythm of speech.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Urdu has quite a collection of beautiful words,I must say.
I love the way they intonate the words. There's something in their rhythm of speech.
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I read hers long ago once I guess
Dont even remember it much but I am gonna give her a try
I also read long ago, in fact I haven't read anything in a long time.
One of her books I remember was "Matters of the Heart" it was dark, mysterious and intriguing. You can try if you like.
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Cecelia ahern sophie kinsella Danielle steele
And also urdu books
Peer e kamil in urdu translated into the perfect mentor. Give it a try. The leads are absolute love
I will try it I have not read any of these though 🙈
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Dhoom tana naaa ....
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRbXSiPnw0M/?utm_medium=copy_link
Palak : Did someone mention kanwar here ?? 😈😈😈
Simran🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg this is too funny🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Mujhe na Warrens ka Occult Museum mein jna hain!! 🤪Saare haunted and cursed cheez e dekhni hain!! 😬
Aur kya kya shauq paal rakha hai ?
Originally posted by: MeeraWrites
Urdu has quite a collection of beautiful words,I must say.
I love the way they intonate the words. There's something in their rhythm of speech.
Hai na?
I feel the same.
Urdu is very deep...
And also poetic🖤
Originally posted by: Scarysea
Ooo mujhe bi books ke barein me bolo..kaunse books ke baarein mei baat kar rahe ho?
Tum batao what books do you like?
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
🖤
Ji haan bilkul
Which is your favorite character in the books u have read?
I feel left out Maahi, why did you never ask me this question?? 😭🤣
Yeah the Urdu poems are beautiful 💜
Keep a box of tissues nearby 😭