Premaaa is our Dhara! She’ll always support her bacchiiis 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Premaaa is our Dhara! She’ll always support her bacchiiis 🤣
Just not in this case. I am not going to be swayed by your lovey dovey comments😆
Recording is posted, I just saw and came xD
Lagam ghodon par kasa jata hai Chiki chica
Sagar mein to dooba jata hai
This is like entering a nuclear facility why do they want to risk their lives. Even KD agrees that he is like only 70% of Shiva, he himself doesn’t agree with 30% Shiva, how are these beautiful young ladies here are going to manage with 100% Shiva that too 4 of them?
if this ever happens to one of you, please let me know, I would like to come and see you and give you a big bear hug🤗
Awwwww 🤗 itni chinta humare liyeee ❤️
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Super ideaaaa 🤣
We’ll also spam it with “caught you in 10 seconds” 🤣
Aaaaja! Maaahi se start karte hai 🤣
I am your biggest fan Maahi maam please reply one reply🤣
Prema is my premaaaa
She can’t not support me
Just not in this case. I am not going to be swayed by your lovey dovey comments😆
But tears r so much fun prema baby
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I keep tabs on all AU things.
Being hermits doesn’t mean closing uaself off
It means to know everything whether u like it or not
Aur waise bhi alice ke uske frens ke saath comments dekhkar I think there might be at least some percent chances of this happening
But it just doesn’t bother me as I sail in my neutral ship
If it happens good if it doesn’t good...🤷🏻♀️
You know everything that I know, but you’ve started talked a little like us that’s why the surprise 🤣
Omg 🤣 you also think that 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRYhWROl0x7/
here it is😆
the way KD hugged Kinshuk's wife though❤️
I think that’s shiny’s designer, nidhi kurda