Subah subah kya nashta kiya? Wahan raat hogi na 🤔😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Subah subah kya nashta kiya? Wahan raat hogi na 🤔😆
Aji aaj toh khub paani peena para h. 90+ weather. Wohi rona hora h 😂 😝 Ap batao ji? Raat mei toh weather is tolerable par din mei toh fans full blast.Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Subah subah kya nashta kiya? Wahan raat hogi na 🤔😆
We also get notified of using less of appliances (unfortunately, the AC comes under that category) due to unprecedented power outages that have been going on in recent times.
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020
We also get notified of using less of appliances (unfortunately, the AC comes under that category) due to unprecedented power outages that have been going on in recent times.
Use a desi method, wet the curtains or put wet cotton bedsheets on your curtains/windows, it will help in reducing the overall temperature of the room. You can even use it on other surfaces which don't have electric gadgets. It works. Try! Phir pankha bhi cooler wali feeling dega😳
Interesting. Honestly, I've never done it. I'll try out tomorrow. TFS.Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Use a desi method, wet the curtains or put wet cotton bedsheets on your curtains/windows, it will help in reducing the overall temperature of the room. You can even use it on other surfaces which don't have electric gadgets. It works. Try! Phir pankha bhi cooler wali feeling dega😳
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020
Interesting. Honestly, I've never done it. I'll try out tomorrow. TFS.
Definitely! Works all the time! 😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/surekha-sikri-passes-away-at-the-age-of-75_178093#
Yup.
Ultah, when I'm driving back and forth, my car windows are open more than the AC but I leave early morning but come in the evening. Heat stroke kaafi high h due to soaring temps. Babies k saath toh bahut hi common cheez h. Especially in a big parking lot, & the parent neglecting the child.
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020
Yup.
Ultah, when I'm driving back and forth, my car windows are open more than the AC but I leave early morning but come in the evening. Heat stroke kaafi high h due to soaring temps. Babies k saath toh bahut hi common cheez h. Especially in a big parking lot, & the parent neglecting the child.
That's bad.. keep yourself hydrated.. heat stroke is dangerous 🥺
Take care🤗
❤️Hewwwooo! Hope you had a good day! Did you try the wet sheets stuff?
Damn that sounds dirty🤣