Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Both are trash. I wonder if she's back in krpkab
Yes
I want Kundali Bhagya & Kumkum Bhagya to go off air🤣🤣
Even want Bhagya Laxmi to flop
Kitna dragging
Originally posted by: Lone_wolf
Main mostly dusre room me rehti hu lekin phir bhi sunai deta hai aur TV ke saamne hu ya dusri jagah hamesha phone pe rehti hu lekin phir sunaai to deta hai. By God ye shows itne irritating hote hai na ki sunne se bhi dimaag kharab ho jaaye😑
Digital platform mein koi series dekho much better than tv love triangle and home politics
Yes.post lock down all these shows flopped. As you know I am also waiting for khkt to return.
Yeah right Jas. SP never wanted to end KHKT and wanted to give it 7:30 pm slot. But i feel jo hua accha hi hua atleast KHKT has chances to come back unlike YRHPK, YJHJK or KZK which flopped during the end.
Isko rehna chahiye gehne wala dance ki band bajane ke liye ab
That EY is a shit guy. His misogynistic personality is what makes him the Siddharth Shukla of youtube although barely people know him.
I dont know much about Aashika.
I want following Bhagya Series
LatestBhagya
KhelBhagyonKa
CheenaHuaBhagya
BheekhMeinMilaBhagya
ChupkeSeMilaBhagya
TezBhagya
BhagyonSeMileNaina
BhagyaDegreeKa
Share some context na. Who is this abortion stuff related to?
Youth channel should be back star one zee josh
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4