buba is her bhaiya now na
so I guess she is choosing the next best person 🤣
Bhaiya alag, Virat alag, aur shirtless alag hi padta hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
buba is her bhaiya now na
so I guess she is choosing the next best person 🤣
Bhaiya alag, Virat alag, aur shirtless alag hi padta hai🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Waittttttttttttt, whatttttttt??????
Dude, yaha kuch multiple meaning issues hogaye hai🤣
I actually meant I wasn't concentrating on his song at all, so in order to divert myself I was paying attention to his hands which helped me to not concentrate, heyyyy bhagwaan, bahar aao galat comment se🤣
we are desperate for romance na so we find it in all aspects of life these days 🤣
virat and shirtless don't belong together in the same sentence 🤣
we are desperate for romance na so we find it in all aspects of life these days 🤣
I am definitely not desperate for that kind of romance. 🤣🤣
we are desperate for romance na so we find it in all aspects of life these days 🤣
But what if I had died of haemorrhage seeing this horrendous love form associated with uncle🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Waittttttttttttt, whatttttttt??????
Dude, yaha kuch multiple meaning issues hogaye hai🤣
I actually meant I wasn't concentrating on his song at all, so in order to divert myself I was paying attention to his hands which helped me to not concentrate, heyyyy bhagwaan, bahar aao galat comment se🤣
Hey I didn't assumed anything it's devikadish who asked when you are giving us shaadi ka ladoo and sera asked you that Ninu ke alawa koi nhi mila 🤣🤣
Don't blame me I am innocent 😌😌
don't do shrishti ki romance ki beizzati yaar 🤣
Correct. He wore two t shirt for that massage scene na.
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
But what if I had died of haemorrhage seeing this horrendous love form associated with uncle🤣
then we will be sure not to call uncle to your funeral na 🤣
yes yaar took off his first shirt only to reveal the second one 🤣
and yesterday mehendi got a full on shirtless massage scene that too in the bathroom 😆