areee she will replace anyone and anything for romance 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
areee she will replace anyone and anything for romance 🤣
Originally posted by: AH273TPAFIEWIQ7H
looks like I need prepaid internet
these days all my time is spent here 🤣
Those are also enough, the pack has expired actually, so recharge might happen tomorrow😆
So she will kick me out of forum of she gets romance in return🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Those are also enough, the pack has expired actually, so recharge might happen tomorrow😆
well that's good for us na
because that means you will spend more time here 🤣
she will kick us all out 🤣
Originally posted by: EUMK54A32Z2UWG6V
well that's good for us na
because that means you will spend more time here 🤣
And the results will be seen in my exams🤣
That is clean OMR sheet🤣
And I am sure my parents won't like it
I will have to make a thread if that happens and say sorry to you. 🤣🤣
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
. Lekin asia kabhi nhi hoga Ghum duniya mein
😈😈
Shabash, didi khush hui🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
And the results will be seen in my exams🤣
That is clean OMR sheet🤣
And I am sure my parents won't like it
yaar the results of my addiction are being seen in all aspects of my life
these days I just sit in my room and do this 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I will have to make a thread if that happens and say sorry to you. 🤣🤣
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
. Lekin asia kabhi nhi hoga Ghum duniya mein
😈😈
Sapna dekhte raho, jab tak hai ghum, jab tak hai ghum, jab tak hai ghum🤣