Haina........ missing her too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haina........ missing her too.
I had some work, and I usually dont come from 7 to 9, and net pack bhi khatam hogaya hai😭
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Nahi Didi mera Taang tod trueee lobbe hai. Nobody csn replace her 😎😎
you just love didi too much na
she is irreplaceable 🤣
Actually, yesterday was she there?
Meri toh jitni beizzati hoti hai, utni hi khatarnak tareeke se mera brain sapna dekhta hai🤣
Yeah, in the afternoon👍🏼
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Nahi Didi mera Taang tod trueee lobbe hai. Nobody csn replace her 😎😎
Are you willing to replace her for Samrat or romance in return🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I had some work, and I usually dont come from 7 to 9, and net pack bhi khatam hogaya hai😭
U dont have unlimited internet. ?
No, prepaid internet😛
It's good, I stay in control atleast😆
looks like I need prepaid internet
these days all my time is spent here 🤣