Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Interesting updates.. 

Finally maan came to know the entire truth.. 

Geet's father told him everything.. 

Maan has now realised his mistakes.. He is guilty of his actions.. 

He wants to make things right.. 

They are both in handa house.. 

Vicky doesn't want a relationship... But raji wants it.. 

Looks like raji likes him already n he does too but doesn't want to accept it. 

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

fab part

So finally geet bring maan to her home

oh gosh!!! Maan reaction on cockroch !

Maaneet moment were really lovely

Maan could not able to sleep on small bed because of space and geet

Poor he ðŸ˜†

Looking forward to vicky and raji story too

waiting for nxt :)

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Sruthi

hope you are well

looking forward to Part 53

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 53

Maan stirred as a ray of sunlight hit his face, He frowns still asleep as he felt a heavy weight on his chest and waist. He opens his eyes groggily and looks beside him to see His wife was sleeping on him. He chuckles as he found her position weirdly funny. Few strands of hair fell on her forehead, her eyes closed, mouth half open. 

Maan bit his lip as he eyes her neck and further down. His eyes widened as never saw her wear Nightshirts with Elsa printed on her shirt. Her pajama Pants reaching above her ankle. 

His eyes shifted down her neck, her shirt is pushed down so that her upper Chest area is visible to him. Geet twisted more snuggling into his neck. Her lips touching his neck as she mumbled something incoherent about closing the curtains.

He Chuckles lightly and threads her hair away from her face. Geet stirs in her sleep as she felt a light feather touch on her cheek and forehead. She half-opens her eyes looking straight at Maan's Adam's apple, she frowns as she didn't get what it was and in whose arms she was! 

She poked it hard, still half sleep.

Maan cried out in pain "AHHHH" startled geet moved away now her eyes wide open as she looks at Maan. 

"What was that for!?" Maan asked rubbing his throat in pain. 

"Aap?? Aap yaha Mere paas kya kar rahe haii?? Aap itne paas kyu soye hai mere?" Geet asked nervously as his skin become red from rubbing. 

"Right, you do have a queen size bed that I will sleep far away" he mocked getting up from the bed. 

"Aap.. Aapko lagii tho nahii??" Geet asked coming towards him, removing his hands and inspecting closely at his throat. Too close that her breath fans his throat. Her proximity started effecting him. Maan gulped.

"Come" Geet said as she drags Maan and let him sit on the bed. 

"Just wait will come soon" She rushed outside and brought a cup of ice cubes. 

"Ye kis liye? " Maan questioned. 

"For your throat pain" Geet said taking a ice cube bringing it to him. 

"Hey, iski koi zaroorat nahi" Maan said getting up but geet pushed him down. 

"Zaroorat haii, dard maine dia hain aur Malam bhi Mai hi doongi" Said Geet determined. Her words tugged his heart deep down. Yes he had hurt her and he should be the one who should heal her pain and insecurities ! 

"This won't be necessary, I just don't take ice cubes much because after that soon I will catch cold." Maan explained and geet stopped looked at him concerned.

" if you are too guilty about it" he looks at her "why don't you kiss there" he teases looking at her with his intense gaze. 

She gasped as she found his gaze too intense. Her heart skipped a beat. 

"It's ok I'm kidding" Maan slightly smiled as he eyes her nervous form. He gets up and heads into the washroom. While Geet blinked as it was all new for her, she had never seen him tease her.

Maan eyed the dishes arranged in front of him with distaste but he didn't let it show on his face. 

"Kya hua Maan aap yei Parata kyu nahi ka rahe hain? Merii Maa ne specially GHEE se banvayi haii aapke liye" Geet smirked, she knew Maan doesn't like the smell of ghee. So she really wanted to let him show how bad she felt whenever he shoved away her cooked meals.

Maan gulped as Ghee smell hit his nostrils. His phone Rang just as he was about to eat it. He sighed in relief and picked up his phone. 

"Yes Aadi, oh yes I forgot.. Yup will reach now" He said hanging up "Mummy Ji please don't mind, I have an important meeting so I will just eat in the office" He said Getting up hastily and picking up his coat hanging behind his chair. 

"Can you please check your phone once Maan" Geet said narrowing her eyes at him. 

You said you will stay here for 2 weeks, it means that there is No going to office and No meetings, if you can't do that, then make sure to leave my Home now, I will come back to KM after 3 weeks! 

He read the message and gritted his teeth. He closed his eyes to let his anger cool down. He opened them and looked straight into her eyes. He took few strides and stood directly behind her. He bent down and leaned towards her ear. 

"Why don't you say that you Miss my presence already Mrs Khurana" Maan whispered in her ear sending a shiver ran down her spine. 

"Miss and you!!??" Geet shouted not knowing that all of the family members were looking at them wide eyed. Geet looked at all of them and cursed mentally. 

"Haha Yes I do miss you so much, why don't you stay here then?" Geet battled her eyelashes at him. Maan breathed as he knew he has to accept her every needs. If he wants forgiveness from her, then he needs to accept whatever she wishes at least for now! 

"Aadi I will be working from home for 2 weeks so I will attend the meeting via Zoom" Maan said in the phone. 

Maan wiped off his sweat for the Nth time as he typed furiously on laptop. His white shirt was totally sticking to him, looking almost transparent. He gets sweaty easily when he was not in Ac.

He ordered The AC and he didn't know why it was taking them this much time to bring the single damn Ac here. 

He muttered few profanities under his breath and removed his shirt. He sighed in relief as cool air hit him. 

"So you take off your shirt in front of your employees too while working?" Geet raised a brow at him. Maan smirked mentally as he heard her. 

"Yes, whenever I feel sweaty" Maan lied biting his lip to suppress his smirk. While Geet turned and looked at him with her red face. 

"Why do you even feel sweaty in your office filled with AC !!!" Geet frowned 

Maan shut his laptop and looked straight at her with his dark intense gaze. 

"Exactly!! I do feel sweaty because your damn room has no AC" Maan taunted getting up and moving towards her. 

"You..  You are unbelievable!!" Geet said pressing her lips in thin line in a grimace. She said turning around and running upstairs towards terrace. 

"Where are you going?" Maan asked following her. Making sure no one was around them.

"Dusht Danav Kitna Akkad dikhata hain! Maine pehle hi kaha tha usse that ours is a middle class family and we don't have such luxuries of keeping those damn AC's in our house" Geet muttered as she took off the dried clothes. The weather was awfully dark even in afternoon, seems like it's going to rain!!

"I know" A husky voice said directly behind her. Startled geet jumped around to see a bare muscular chest in front of her. She dropped all the clothes down and opened her mouth wide in disbelief. 

"Aye Babaji!!!! aap aise Nange punge aaye hain yaha par? Bina kapdonke? Agar koi dekega tho kya sochenge??" Geet said picking up her shawl and wrapping around him covering his barechest. 

"Nange punge?" Maan frowned "I'm wearing jeans and I felt sweaty so I wanted some cool air " he said. 

"This is not KM to roam without shirt, my family is around and it will not be good to look at you like..." Before she could finish off her sentence she was trapped in warm strong hands and a palm on her mouth. 

"I do know what to do and what not to do around your family or let alone others" Maan whispered in a husky voice. 

Soon a few drops of water fell on their faces. Geet looked above and soon it started drizzling, but both of them remained close. 

Thank you All for showing your patience, I have Been busy and it's becoming difficult to update.. Hope that you all are doing good

Don't forget to press on like button and please do post your comments so that I can know what you think of the update 

Edited by Kuttisri - 2 years ago
Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Precap

"I know I behaved like a jerk past few months, but will you give me a chance ? I want everything to be normal and happy between us.. I can't take this distance anymore... I want you.. I want you like a husband needs his wife! " Maan whispered abruptly. 

" Oh so now you wanted everything to be normal in between us ? You don't understand do you?? I have tried everything in this 3 months to be close to you, to make things work between us but all you did was...was you pushing me away and me like a pathetic self I followed you everywhere!!!! " Geet sobbed as she looked at him with agony

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely update..

Waiting for next update..

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hope all is well a your end

thanks for updating!

Part 53

Spectacular update.... fabulously written

of cos Maan admires his cute wifey

well she was certainly shocked finding herself in his arms

her reaction was justified

Poor Maan is hurt but this is nothing compared to the pain she suffered

despite everything, she still loves and cares for him

her words said so much

liked that Maan knows that he has hurt her and needs to heal her pain and insecurity

adore Maan teasing her

can understand Geet's reaction

as expected Geet takes every opportunity to rile Maan and take revenge

he also needs to feel her pain

so Maan was indeed saved by the phone call

but he should not underestimate Geet

loved how she put Maan in his place

Maan is indeed helpless

he has to work hard to win her forgiveness 

now Maan is forced to work from home for 2 weeks 

not surprised that Maan cannot cope without an AC

Geet's frustration is reasonable as she warned him