Yaaaaa coz she’s so beautiful in those
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Yaaaaa coz she’s so beautiful in those
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
But something serious definitely has happened know that’s why a hospital scene coming up but I really don’t want anything serious happening to him at all
Maybe someone from the D fam got injured ya phir baba got another stroke after all that bagawat kaka did 🤔🤣
Originally posted by: Couch.Potato
I think so too , why was he standing like statue otherwise 😆 awaz toh karta ....
I am shocked people assuming memory loss and paralysis track because of this
Because this is ITV😂 yaha kuch bhi ho sakta hai, even memory loss or paralysis from a nail (it seems like he got hurt by the nail behind him in the precap)
But I really hope that it’s just a prank by Raghav but then he said don’t cry in his tweet when he posted bts of this scene🧐 I’m very apprehensive of what is going to happen🤐🤧
On a side note, getting hurt by a nail seems like the stupidest way of getting hurt. I literally laughed when I saw him getting hurt by the nail... like seriously the writers couldn’t think of anything better?
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Maybe someone from the D fam got injured ya phir baba got another stroke after all that bagawat kaka did 🤔🤣
Don’t think so!! Coz there are new Bts of Pallavi crying in hospital
So let’s see what it will be
That slit black dress and Pallu walking in it💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
That slit black dress and Pallu walking in it💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
she looks sexyyyy🔥🔥
They should atleast dance 😔
Come on writers , what is this behaviour 🤔
Originally posted by: -RoadsideRomeo-
I think Raghav is just scaring Pallavi... 😆 Injury waala scene naatak lag raha hai mujhe😆
Better be his drama😆
Itna hype karke if they cut sequence short with 2-3 eye locks only to introduce Hospital and Mandaar toh 😕👎🏼
Kam se kam dance toh Chahiye 😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Better be his drama😆
Itna hype karke if they cut sequence short with 2-3 eye locks only to introduce Hospital and Mandaar toh 😕👎🏼
Kam se kam dance toh Chahiye 😎
Kal se mera ye hi rona hai... Romantic Dance de do😒
That slit black dress and Pallu walking in it💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
and it is backless
I hope ek dance de de---just one