yes he is bts hero and hero for our tanya 🤣🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I swear I was just gonna post this now!
So he’s the hero now?? 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know what to do about this man 😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
yes he is bts hero and hero for our tanya 🤣🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I swear I was just gonna post this now!
So he’s the hero now?? 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know what to do about this man 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: TG2W7AZOLBB4BJIJ
As soon as I saw....I was like😳🙄 🤣
Mihika tum aagayi🤗🤗
Kya seedhe hansi ki potli lekar aati ho apne saath🤣.
Originally posted by: BLUCSHV7PWFM4FKE
As soon as I saw....I was like😳🙄 🤣
Same dude same!!!
I was like yeh kya hai aur kab hua!! Like when did u become the hero now?? And that man has to be the villain for u also
I remembered you when I saw this 🤣🤣 coz he was already a hero for Tanya anyways 😂😂😂
We are going to see this on show🥳
🤣🤣
🐕🐒 vs 🦁

Vs

Ved toh hai hi hamara hero isme batane ki kya baat hai 😂
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
bts hero posted with villian
Let me celebrate that still lion is in track 🥳🥳 now iam looking for Show Hero and villain together
#RaghVed
Aisa na ho hume
#javed mile on-screen 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I swear I was just gonna post this now!
So he’s the hero now?? 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know what to do about this man 😂😂😂😂
Someone please clear his misconception yaaaaaaarrrrrrr
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Same dude same!!!
I was like yeh kya hai aur kab hua!! Like when did u become the hero now?? And that man has to be the villain for u also
I remembered you when I saw this 🤣🤣 coz he was already a hero for Tanya anyways 😂😂😂
May be the post is exclusively meant for Tanya 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: GZY6FNBPUA2KW2ON
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRTNxtuMu6D/?utm_medium=copy_link
Zara sab caption le dhyan de🤣
Mishra ji jaldi hi Hume screen pr dekhne milenge
This man got no chill