Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 3LSNHKEAY36QVVM5
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRTNxtuMu6D/?utm_medium=copy_link
Zara sab caption le dhyan de🤣
I swear I was just gonna post this now!
So he’s the hero now?? 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know what to do about this man 😂😂😂😂
Yeh aaj ka photo hai... Matlab ved abhi bhi hai
bts hero posted with villianOriginally posted by: NT7LRFN2T6HEYPDU
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRTNxtuMu6D/?utm_medium=copy_link
Zara sab caption le dhyan de🤣
Let me celebrate that still lion is in track 🥳🥳 now iam looking for Show Hero and villain together
#RaghVed
Our ved aka GKK is back🥳🤣🤣
Where are u my best friend

Ved abhi rahega....Mandar ke sath jayega🤣Originally posted by: 3UXJ4TKOZRMYWVZI
Yeh aaj ka photo hai... Matlab ved abhi bhi hai
As soon as I saw....I was like😳🙄 🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I swear I was just gonna post this now!
So he’s the hero now?? 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know what to do about this man 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: PKNK2GC4ZPZDXTCH
Ved abhi rahega....Mandar ke sath jayega🤣
Yes please... Mandar + Ved = MaD🤣
Mihika 🤗 was missing GKk
Thankyou for giving this good news ❤️🥳🥳🤗
Partyyy toh banti nahi
