Hello.... I am a new comer to this bengali forum. So anyone here interested in the shows Mohor or Devi Choudhurani?
Hello.... I am a new comer to this bengali forum. So anyone here interested in the shows Mohor or Devi Choudhurani?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow came here after a while still no reply.... this might be a lonesome forum. Anyway whoever has read this posts, thank you.
Originally posted by: RoyalammayiR3p
Wow came here after a while still no reply.... this might be a lonesome forum. Anyway whoever has read this posts, thank you.
Hi! Welcome here!🤗 I'm fairly new too.
I used to watch mohor quite a bit before, but now I find the hindi version -Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani better!
Apart from this I watch mithai, KKBT, gangaram, Khelaghor and khorkuto sometimes.
What else do you watch?
Originally posted by: mishti_unicorn
Hi! Welcome here!🤗 I'm fairly new too.
I used to watch mohor quite a bit before, but now I find the hindi version -Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani better!
Apart from this I watch mithai, KKBT, gangaram, Khelaghor and khorkuto sometimes.
What else do you watch?
Hello and thank you 😊 And it's nice to meet you 😊.
I actually don't watch watch ITV much nowadays. Liked the lead actress of Mohor from her previous show Devi Choudhurani. That's why I watched both shows on hotstar, mostly..... her parts only.
I used to watch the shows(both Hindi and Bangla) but after the way Beyhadh2 was handled and ended.....I have lost all faith in ITV and their makers.
Still among recent shows I watched Kapalakundala and Ki kore bolbo tomai.
And this account of mine is new but I am an old user. Just I kind of lost my password to that account.
Originally posted by: RoyalammayiR3p
Hello and thank you 😊 And it's nice to meet you 😊.
I actually don't watch watch ITV much nowadays. Liked the lead actress of Mohor from her previous show Devi Choudhurani. That's why I watched both shows on hotstar, mostly..... her parts only.
I used to watch the shows(both Hindi and Bangla) but after the way Beyhadh2 was handled and ended.....I have lost all faith in ITV and their makers.
Still among recent shows I watched Kapalakundala and Ki kore bolbo tomai.
And this account of mine is new but I am an old user. Just I kind of lost my password to that account.
So sorry to hear that😒
But you could try Mithai! There is a freshness to it and its really cute and refreshing to watch.
@mishti_unicorn sure....I will give it a try. Btw since this is a bengali show forum could we chat here in bengali?
@mishtiunicorn ধন্যবাদ 😊
মিঠাই দেখলাম আজ in parts. বেশ লাগল👍
পুঃ আপনি কী কড়িখেলা দেখেন ?
Originally posted by: RoyalammayiR3p
@mishtiunicorn ধন্যবাদ 😊
মিঠাই দেখলাম আজ in parts. বেশ লাগল👍
পুঃ আপনি কী কড়িখেলা দেখেন ?
@bold: Darun toh, ekhon khub interesting track asche!!
@blue: Hae dekhi, paromita ke khub bhalo lagey
@mishti_unicorn on Mithai একদম😊
On Korikhela Yes....পারমিতাকে আমারও খুব ভালোলাগে।
Is there any fanfiction on popular pairs from bangla serials ? Like Karna-Radhika, Ujan-Hiya, Mithai-Sid etc.?