😲
Thank god, I don't live in Delhi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😲
Thank god, I don't live in Delhi😆
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
But if they are building malls etc and Ahaan gets Resort as gifts for his shaadi.. in a city like Delhi NCR, it sure needs a lot of investment and also lots of profits are involved. Companies pay electricity bills in 1-2 crores only for a floor of few 100 employees on a monthly basis.
People who are upper class rich may be into business and have 1-2 factories. Not millionaire types but probably making 5-6 crores a year.
nahi.. you are saying south Delhi bungalow hai… he is rich then. Property ka price hi bahot hai… phir office space bhi udhar hi hai
Originally posted by: kankabhor
I was comparing with previous Gul's heroes. I think SSO was the richest, then ASR and AVM-AAK are equals.
and Asad is least rich ?
Uska ghar was also not so huge. I remember the window of his room though
Delhi is a nice place yaa
Originally posted by: kankabhor
I think his company can be 100 million USD worth. It is still not super rich like Ambanis but like Akshya Kumar worth😆
100 million zyada ho gaya.. I work in a MNC with 80K employees across the globe.. Most of the business I look into is IT.. so I know its around 100 million USD or so. and IT ka business, earning is more as they give services outside India.. Construction ka us hisaab se kam hoga unless he is like DLF.. and unke paas bahut paisa hai.. even if a ceiling falls down.. they will get out of it.
Ahaan is so observant. HE sees 1minute details and has the curiosity to know everything about IShqi. When he couldn't put second earing, the way he was trying to see how she does it was so sweet
I
Thank god. Don't live there either 🤣
Woh show wali and shower wali baat ekdum correct nikli!🤣
Was it you Alakh?😆
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Ahaan is so observant. HE sees 1minute details and has the curiosity to know everything about IShqi. When he couldn't put second earing, the way he was trying to see how she does it was so sweet
i even enjoyed the kartik interruption ... bechare husband and wife hi room se bahar chaley gaye and he sat down in their room pure haq se 🤣