Oh...Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Answers Sent... All the best Thug👍🏼
Partner vs Mug?
This is interesting...
*Munches on popcorn*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh...Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Answers Sent... All the best Thug👍🏼
Partner vs Mug?
This is interesting...
*Munches on popcorn*
No. If you won an award, you'll get that only.
mujhe kuch nahi milega nahi, so main baakiyon ke liye (fake) excitement dikhaaungi😃

There are still two hours left for submitting answers and an hour or so for Shreya to tally the results before posting them. I can't stay awake any longer.
All the very best to everyone who were still in the game. 👍🏼🤗
Will check the results tomorrow as usual and see you all in a new thread.
Cheers......
I dont think I won any award then 🤣. Chalo fine 😎.
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
mujhe kuch nahi milega nahi, so main baakiyon ke liye (fake) excitement dikhaaungi😃
Me joining in with my fake cheers

take careOriginally posted by: Savera84
There are still two hours left for submitting answers and an hour or so for Shreya to tally the results before posting them. I can't stay awake any longer.
All the very best to everyone who were still in the game. 👍🏼🤗
Will check the results tomorrow as usual and see you all in a new thread.
Cheers......
Goos luck for the results
Yep 😆. Interesting Very Interesting . I already packed my bags this time 🤣
I so confused 😭
https://discussingfilm.net/2026/01/22/oscars-2026-full-nominations-list/ Full Nominations for the 2026 Oscars Best Picture Bugonia F1: The Movie...
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
https://youtu.be/rU0WQsUGXKI?si=7CDimBQAHCG3bezH nice.
https://x.com/i/status/2037402494612177079
22