
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar




Your posts sound like a poem🤣
Good that you came otherwise I was going to search what to post next 🤣
But I left too🤣
Though I'm back now, not sure if I'll be active here as I'm editing my project report so you may get my replies late here🤪
You came ...
Originally posted by: MessyMind
But I left too🤣
Though I'm back now, not sure if I'll be active here as I'm editing my project report so you may get my replies late here🤪
Even I was going to take a break 😆
You came ...
This one I had saved for you from so long 🤣
Half yes, half no🤣