PS|EDT 56|Masaledar Gaumbi, Shiva Seth's Fierce Sethani & Pati vs Dost - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I can't ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

I am feeling so low after watching the episode.i know it's a TV show and I know eventually shivi will fall in love, everything will be fine but the pain he is going through.๐Ÿ’”

Nobody deserves to feel like that.he is so helpless, the way he was staring at raavi like she is some distant dream, he refrained himself from touching her even when he was soo drunk as if he doesn't deserve it, jaise Uske chune se woh maili ho jayegi๐Ÿ’”

The lines man!

His bechaini, his hurt, his pain.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Bachpan Mai mitti se khelne wale Inn hathon par Shaadi ki lakeerein Nahi banni Chahiye thi.

Raavi to tujhe Milne se rahi.

The way he was comparing himself with her.as if that was not enough, the last diary scene was the final blow.

I just feel sometimes noone understands him.

Krish teasing him with his one liners.

Dhara taking care of him like a child.

Dev ki to Baat hi mat karo.not a ounce of shame after putting his brother through such ordeal.!

Gombi is too involved in many other things to give him a talk now.

He is soo alone, surrounded by so many people who claim to love him, but nobody has any idea of what he is going through.

Somebody plzzz give him a hug and console him.i wish he had a friend like Hardik.๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Why am I feeling soo low due to a TV show?is KD that good an actor? The impact the last 5 mins had ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•.

I was apprehensive that they are going the comical way after seeing the first half, but the way he transitioned his emotions.the ambience of the room.everything was soo perfect.

That's along rant!

I guess I will stay away from the forum today,no repeat watch .will engross myself in studies to get my mind off the episode.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Another silently powerful scene they could've added is Shiva working in the store and some masala/oil stains his hands and he clenches his hand while there's a brief flashback scene of how Raavi sprayed perfume on him when she rode his bike because he "smells". And if the scene ended with Shiva looking over at Dev who was sitting behind the cashbox, neat and perfect... it would've been perfect!

Ooh don't know if I want him to ever compare himself to Dev like that...

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Lol, I need to get ready for bed since I need to wake up at 5:15a ๐Ÿ˜† (it's 10:35p where I live) I keep telling myself to stay away from the EDT to get decent sleep, but I don't listen to my own advice ๐Ÿคฃ

It is a blackhole

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Omg!! Sach me kya? He called her bhabhi ๐Ÿ˜† ab bhaiyya toh chale gaye! Ab no bhabhi sirf Suman๐Ÿ˜† โ€œSuKaโ€ it is!! ๐Ÿ˜† I dont think I ever saw Suman talking to Kaka directly post leap๐Ÿ˜†

Episode 21: TS 15.22- he calls her Suman bhabhi ๐Ÿ˜†

Shadow_kira thumbnail

So the breakdown begins. Ignoring all the fun parts, it was heartbreaking the way Shiva had internalized logo ka kehna and is admitting it as correct ๐Ÿ˜”

As with most food references, aadhe sar ke upar se gaya lol but gist samaj aaya that he was verbalising the differences between them. But the line that stood out was Raavi mujhe milne se rahi ๐Ÿ’”bechara jo hosh mein admit nahi kar raha tha, aaj bol diya. 

He wants to be with her but doesn't think he can ever be with her...shadi toh ho gayi but he doesn't think ki yeh shadi vala rishta kabhi hoga...chudail toh uski hai but kya chudail usse apna bhootnath maanegi? It's the uncertainty in their relationship that's causing the first wave of breakdown.

I also found the choice of flashbacks a bit curious. Before seeing the diary, it was about him being kirane ki dukaan...his tel, masalo ki smell...but after seeing the Dev's name in the diary, it was about how Dev is more handsome and perfect.

Pehle, it was about him being the way he is. But diary ke baad, it was the comparison with his own brother and seeing him as the embodiment of Raavi's wish for a life partner. So in a way, these are slightly different issues- his own insecurities of not being good enough to love; then not being his brother whom Raavi is very much capable of loving. Sirf insecurities hoti, toh time and reassurances ke saath he'll be able to overcome them. But how will he get over the fact that he will never be his brother? Dealing with both of them at the same time is going to be messy. 

I was actually kinda sad that they ended before we could see his reaction. I hope this was just the trailer and picture abhi baaki hai. ๐Ÿ™ˆ 

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Gaumbi ek tu heera hai baki sab jal jeera sab jal jeera hai Gaumbi!! 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Shiva is sooo cuuttee!! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I can't ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

I am feeling so low after watching the episode.i know it's a TV show and I know eventually shivi will fall in love, everything will be fine but the pain he is going through.๐Ÿ’”

Nobody deserves to feel like that.he is so helpless, the way he was staring at raavi like she is some distant dream, he refrained himself from touching her even when he was soo drunk as if he doesn't deserve it, jaise Uske chune se woh maili ho jayegi๐Ÿ’”

The lines man!

His bechaini, his hurt, his pain.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Bachpan Mai mitti se khelne wale Inn hathon par Shaadi ki lakeerein Nahi banni Chahiye thi.

Raavi to tujhe Milne se rahi.

The way he was comparing himself with her.as if that was not enough, the last diary scene was the final blow.

I just feel sometimes noone understands him.

Krish teasing him with his one liners.

Dhara taking care of him like a child.

Dev ki to Baat hi mat karo.not a ounce of shame after putting his brother through such ordeal.!

Gombi is too involved in many other things to give him a talk now.

He is soo alone, surrounded by so many people who claim to love him, but nobody has any idea of what he is going through.

Somebody plzzz give him a hug and console him.i wish he had a friend like Hardik.๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Why am I feeling soo low due to a TV show?is KD that good an actor? The impact the last 5 mins had ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•.

I was apprehensive that they are going the comical way after seeing the first half, but the way he transitioned his emotions.the ambience of the room.everything was soo perfect.

That's along rant!

I guess I will stay away from the forum today,no repeat watch .will enfross myself in studies to get my mind off the episode.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

kd is really a good actorโค๏ธ.He truly deserves the fame and recognition .. just be prepared for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜’

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

Mai b hoon usme.. Mujhe kyu nai add kia๐Ÿ˜’

Ok let's clarify this, because I also have doubts

Who  are the memebers of MSM?

- Nupur

- Aaliya

- Priya(?)

- Naira  

Any others?

Gaumbi's Angels:

- Me

- Priya

- Sandhia

Were there more folks in GA?

But Priya is more active in MSM than GA ๐Ÿคฃ

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Okay side rant for the diary setup ๐Ÿฅฑ

How has she not ripped off the front page in all the times she has written in it post the marriage? Isn't she is still seeing it at every time she opens it? 

What about the rose? How did it not fall off before when she was flipping the pages?

If she was writing and had fallen asleep, why was she holding it from a blank page? Was she just reading?

How is she still using the same diary in the first place?

I know ITV hai but seriously , couldn't they just show it as old diary???