PS|EDT 56|Masaledar Gaumbi, Shiva Seth's Fierce Sethani & Pati vs Dost - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

We can take oily's help and replace petrol with the sasta oil she uses....Scooty start karte hi..blast hojayga🤣

Waah waah! Then oily pe blame daal denge toh woh arrest ho jayegi! ek teer se do shikaar 😎😈

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Aja Naira🤗

We need more people...too many targets🤣

haan.. Kaka ko protect karne ki bhi responsibility hai MSM ke paas.. we're too busy 😆

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

He calls her bhabhi- yeh toh sach much bhabhi romance ho jayega 🙈

BTW, I have searched through all the early episode for my Adhbhit Rahasya thread- not once does Kaka's name come up. Even people who come to the store call him kaka 🤣 If someone has sighted Suman calling him by his name in any episode- please let me know 😆

🤣🤣 Omg!! Sach me kya? He called her bhabhi 😆 ab bhaiyya toh chale gaye! Ab no bhabhi sirf Suman😆 “SuKa” it is!! 😆 I dont think I ever saw Suman talking to Kaka directly post leap😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

It's ok... Gaumbi's Angels will join in thsi noble war against evil

Sandy has her target set its Motiben🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

She is gossamer, fragile and has a translucent veil of softness on her skin. The translucent white fabric denotes the purity of her heart ❤️ 

Samandar lehron ki chadar odh ke so raha hai! 

Awww she looked so dreamy today❤️

@bold- I love this line

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Finally I am done with HW🤪🤪

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Freeflow & freefall has started.... from past's boarded unresolved issues to current adjusting equations.

I loved today's episode ( have been enjoying all post haveli track, good watch episode after episode)

It was all about Bhai-Bhai!

"Haay Haay .. Aa maro adbhut chhokro toh Pi ne aavyo."

Dhara was what almost all Gujarat mommies have been one day in their life! 

However intrusive it looks- this is not an uncommon scene. Nor is uncommon the way mommy goes after bachcha "shu thayu? kem pidhu? tu barabar toh chhe ne? haay maro dikro!"

tomorrow mommy will talk & sulk at vahu & dikro both. Oh, and 'Aa Sneha kon chhe? ' is coming. 

Part & parcel of joint family.

So Dharaben pandya 2.0 is not back, thankfully! It is Dhara1.0 in extra shock mode. Her adbhut kid has done something unthinkable for her.

LOL at Gautam's expression at Dhara's: what kind of friends make him drink?  Gombi should someday tell Dharaben about his drinking sessions with Hardikbhai.  

Shiva!

Nothing to say. He is undeservedly hurt! The guy who so well explained to Raavi about his work & clothes at haveli is not able to control the hurt, because Raavi matters at a whole different level to him now. Love hurts. As Krish had said: Shiva is going through a painful phase of love-Pyaar-Ishq-Mohabbat. Something he never expected to experience and is now shattering him.

Kanwar was excellent today! Absolutely in Shiva's skin. Kudos!

Look forward to tomorrow, have a feeling it will play out differently than promo.

- Other than that: why are PS makers dumping so much Dev on us? He is regularly roaming around in the house & trying to imitate Krish. Comic timing bhi constipated hai. Personal opinion: Dev's acting is good only in scenes with Shiva. Bhogilal jaane kyoon!

- I didnot get Rishita's sudden missing mom cries. She left her parent's home & knew it is going to be a while before they turn around. Now suddenly saying it is about Mom & not money! She knows her mom  & her bua. Cries today looked misplaced as if CV's are trying to prepare for another round of heroine saves the day after next kaand. They need to just let Dev & Rishita's characters be. 

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I'll be honest, @bold, I was a little bit disappointed with how they've built the track as well. I know each version should be unique, but it seems like they rushed it. I wish they reorganized the scenes a little. Have the friend scene, while sober when going to bed, accidentally see the first page of Raavi's diary where she has her and Dev's names in hearts, and then maybe have a scene at the store where he contemplates and wonders whether she would ever think of him as someone other than bhoothnath, and then move into the scene with Kaka. 

It's actually quite unique how different versions of Pandian Stores plays out with this scene. This scene was originally supposed to come a within a few days of their marriage, however, due to the pandemic, it played a lot later in the ShiVi relationship. In the original, Mullai never defended Kathir. She just tells her friend she has to go. In the Telugu version, Siri (who is Raavi) straight up defends her friend's words and tells Bharat (who is Shiva) that he ruined her life. In both scenarios, I felt like the drunk scene made perfect sense. Silence can be assumed as implicit acceptance, and verbally telling someone that their life has been 'ruined' hurts.

I'm not doubting that Shiva was affected by the friend's harsh words. However, the CVs and editing department rushed the buildup to the drinking scene. They could've built up to the scene a little better by showing bits and pieces of doubt entering Shiva's heart before the drunk scene.

But, this all makes me realize they might play out this track a little softer than the original (and definitely a lot softer than the Telugu)

Avi would you be able to clarify the below?? 

I haven't watched either versions.. Wish I understood the language enough to understand (does it have subtitles?) but maybe they've shown it this way because of the age of the characters? Shiva and Raavi are quite young and more likely to act brashly? From what I've read through the previous EDT's and other threads, the other version characters are slightly older?? 

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Good night everyone! Main chali sone, see you all tomorrow int he new thread! 🤗

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Good night everyone! Main chali sone, see you all tomorrow int he new thread! 🤗

Good night Aaliya❤️