I wonder how you spend your day outside of IF.
I wonder how you spend your day outside of IF.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

He's ageing poorly because he uses Fair and Handsome cream. Bleach damages skin.
Time to bring home dusri begum so that his jawani comes back. 😆
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
Time to bring home dusri begum so that his jawani comes back. 😆
I’ve been waiting for this opportunity my whole life
![]()
Ajao my 2/10 Pati Dev

Let this dusri begum bring back your jawani

because he is stressed you may make the next "disgrace to bollywood" topic on him
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
because he is stressed you may make the next disgrace to bollywood topic on him

How many MIDs is this person using? I thought now that the main one isn’t getting immediately banned, he/she would be satisfied. But even now keeps making extra ones and sounds exactly the same with all of them. 😭
Three cheers for your SRK and Aishwarya threads. 😆

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
7