Originally posted by: JayashreeR
No more BTS pics I don't want the suspence to be out
Please Veena aunty pack ur bags to to explore Indonesia 😳
Shall we help her 😛
We already had a plan 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
No more BTS pics I don't want the suspence to be out
Please Veena aunty pack ur bags to to explore Indonesia 😳
Shall we help her 😛
We already had a plan 🤣

Her tag should be # RaghavexplorePallavi 🤣
I will start the work now itself waitOriginally posted by: Wilddreams
Jayshree safe mein se money nikalo yaar aur Aaji ka explore anything ka trip sponsor karo 😭😭
Yeh hmare Raghvi scenes ko kharaab kar degi 🥺💔
Veena aunty here u go
Take the money start ur packing

Originally posted by: JayashreeR
I will start the work now itself wait
Veena aunty here u go
Take the money start ur packing
Packing bhi khud kardo aur airport bhi drop kardo😳
Kya pata waapis a gayi to
I am active here only . Someone else please help us 🤣
okay come let's take her also with us 🤣🤣🤣
Iss scene itna acha dikh raha hai lagta hai isi party mein Mandar ka entry honewala hai 🤦♀️ jis taraha RR apni biwi pe lattoo hote dikh raha hai maybe uske ummed par tazboo juice pherne ka waqt aagaya hai I mean paani pherne ka waqt) 🤣