Virat called Sai a princess and Ninu was like "Then I am Jahanpanah Akbar"
I laughed okay 🤣
Akbar.. he just reminds of tughlaq🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Virat called Sai a princess and Ninu was like "Then I am Jahanpanah Akbar"
I laughed okay 🤣
Akbar.. he just reminds of tughlaq🤣
vanku never changeAll the Chakram women and Ninu/Omi/Mohit have better outfits than Sai and Virat.........someone come with me to fight Vanku 🤣
why does omi always stand like Kaku's watch dog 🤣
Viru was like "I want us all to be in a good mood today" ..........bhaisaab that cannot happen with Paapi Dukhi Manjulika lurking around 🤪
Manasi bua says we are all starting to understand Sai 🔥 🔥🔥
well garma sitara is being rude to us in india 😡
according to KD ninad should get softened towards sai na by now🤔Virat called Sai a princess and Ninu was like "Then I am Jahanpanah Akbar"
I laughed okay 🤣
why does karishma get a better outfit than sai 🤢
Chakrams fighting about how much money the party must have cost.........how gareeb are these people omg 🤣
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
according to KD ninad should get softened towards sai na by now🤔
yaar vanku only copy pastes the kaands na